Business Development Manager – Data Centres
You will be joining an award winning, privately owned construction company based in Buckinghamshire who work on education, healthcare, leisure, commercial, warehouses, data centres up to £100m.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible developing a network of contacts to attract new clients, research new market opportunities and oversee growth projects, making sales projections and forecasting revenue, in line with projected income.
You will need to have data centre experience and connections to customers / consultants and supply chain. The role will work closely with the strategics Project Director, to win new business and be client facing.
Projects are based in and around London and Home Counties (including South East of UK). Data centre, warehouse, steel frame experience is necessary.
Could this role be for you?
- Ideally 7-8 years’ experience in a Business Development role
- Experience working on data centres
- Experience working for a main contractor or large sub-contractor
- Ideally HNC or HND/degree qualified
- Being commercially aware
- Happy to travel in and around South of UK
- Business Development Manager based role working for a main contractor in Buckinghamshire
- Salary is dependent on experience + great package
- Based in Buckinghamshire and surrounding area
- Flexible office/site based
Please contact Lizzie Stein to discuss further.