Data Centre Maintenance Engineer
You would be joining a forward thinking company making great strides within the Data Centre industry at present. Company prides itself on its good working processes and having a staff base made up of the best individuals in the sector.
Ideally, a keen M&E engineer with a strong maintenance background sought. Need to have a desire to learn and development within a data centre environment. Role provides scope for a keen professional engineer who is looking to take first stride into the data centre industry
Could this role be for you?
- Come from a maintenance background
- Be comfortable working with AHU’s, chillers and generators
- Possess a willingness to adjust skills to suit a data centre environment
- 17th or 18th Edition qualification preferred
- Work Monday to Friday on a split shift basis
- Opportunity to break into the data centre industry
- Good salary with overtime opportunities
- Be part of a nurturing team of established professionals
- Personal development opportunities
To discuss further please fill out the form below by clicking ‘Apply for Job’.