Electrical AP – Data Centre
This opportunity is with a leading multinational construction contractor. They’re currently in the process of constructing a large Data Centre project in West London and they’re seeking to add a Electrical AP to the team.
This client also have an excellent pipeline of work, so this is a perfect opportunity for somebody seeking longevity and career progression.
As the Electrical AP on site, you will be responsible for managing/ supporting the design and construction of the Data Centres Electrical Package to the agreed budget and programme. You’d also be required to quality check the teams work to ensure the project works meet the clients expectations.
The successful candidate should have previous AP Experience for another leading contractor or client who operate within the Data Centre industry.
Could this role be for you?
- Holds over 3 year’s experience within construction management.
- Proven track record delivering fast paced projects to tight deadlines.
- Relevant qualifications (HND/HNC with site level experience) or a relevant Degree (Construction Project Management/ Electrical Engineering).
- Previous experience working for a principal / main contractor.
- Programme Management experience.
- An opportunity to work with leading data centre contractor.
- Excellent opportunity of progression.
- Long term projects within the data centre sector.