Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer – Beijing or Shanghai
Salary to attract the best
A world-class infrastructure developer based in Hong Kong with a primary focus on building Data Center platforms in China.
As the Mechanical Design Engineer you will;
- Produce designs for data center mechanical system including chilled water, free cooling and other high efficiency cooling systems.
- Provide the conceptual design, developed design and detailed design drawings.
- Review the HVAC system construction design drawings provided by LDI Local Design Institute
- Review layout and configuration with respect to usability, resilience, reliability, sustainability, energy efficiency and compliance with relevant data center standards.
- Coordinate with the engineers of wider design team to provide a completed data center solution.
- Undertake on-site survey as part of a team.
- Support the technical development of Proposals and Tenders Response, supporting the bid team as required.
- Support the production specification for data center projects.
- Liaise with subcontractors and specialists as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry qualification or higher
- Understanding drawing depth requirements of different stages.
- Preliminary familiarity with design specifications
- At least 1 year working experience in data center design project, HVAC engineer or HVAC qualification certificate is preferred.
- Familiar with data center air-conditioning system, chilled water system, fresh air and exhaust air system, etc.
- Familiar with domestic and foreign data center construction standards
- Proficient with AutoCAD. BIM experience is a plus; Proficient in word, EXCEL, PPT and other office software.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- A market leading data centre developer in China.
- An excellent salary / package.
- Opportunity to progress your career within a major organisation.
To discuss further please fill out the form below by clicking ‘Apply for Job’.