Mechanical/ MEP Project Manager
Mechanical/MEP Project Manager
Location – Spain
I am currently looking for a Mechanical/MEP Project Manager to join my client who are an international construction specialist. This particular role will be within their Data Centre division and based in Spain. As the Project Manager you will be working closely with the Project Director, and the client.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Mechanical/MEP Project Manager who is looking for a new opportunity with an international corporation.
Mechanical/MEP Project Manager Salary:
Mechanical/MEP Project Manager Role:
- Great understanding of Mechanical systems
- Assisting the Health & Safety Manager in planning the works
- Identifying problems and offering solutions throughout projects
- Chair trade contractor meetings when necessary
- Produce logistic plans and method statements
- Managing all stages of the project including, pre-construction activities, design, installation and completion management.
- Managing post completion obligations, ensuring successful and on time handover
Mechanical/MEP Project Manager Requirements:
- Degree qualified or time served experience
- Previous experience of successfully carrying out a similar role to a high standard
- Delivering complex projects small and large
- Strong communication skills and reliability
- Mobility and willingness to travel for cross-location project assignments within the region and abroad