Mechanical Project Manager – Germany
This opportunity is with a leading multinational construction contractor. They’re currently in the pre construction stage on a new build Data Centre project in Frankfurt, Germany. This client also have an excellent pipeline of work, so this is a perfect opportunity for somebody seeking longevity and career progression.
As the Senior Mechanical Project manager you’ll be responsible for the chilled water systems, pipe work installations, district heating on a new build Data Centre project with further phases to be constructed.
You’ll be heavily involved in the pre construction from Day 1, then moved onto the construction side onto the project once this has been completed.
Could this be for you?
- Excellent experience working on the Pre Construction of critical projects.
- Experience in large scale CHW (chilled water) systems – this is essential!
- Technically strong and can carry projects through to the completion of the commissioning phase.
- Previous experience delivering Multi Million pound Mechanical packages.
- Experience working with leading critical infrastructure contractors.
- Proven track record delivering fast paced projects to tight deadlines.
- An opportunity to work with leading data centre contractor.
- Excellent opportunity of progression.
- Long term projects within the data centre sector.