Mobile Field Application Engineer/Land Surveyor
Salary: €25,000 – €30,000
A leading European Construction Technology Company is actively seeking a Mobile Field Application Engineer or a Land Surveyor to work on a Hyperscale Data Centre in Denmark. This is an excellent opportunity to work on high value projects within a stable and rapidly expanding sector.
- As the Mobile Field Application Engineer, your main role will be to assist the Application Engineer Team by using traditional survey methodologies to enable the implementation of an Engineering Grade Augmented Reality Solution.
- You will establish and maintain our primary control network on site for the longevity of the project.
- Work alongside other Field Application Engineers to maintain an efficient workflow to ensure all requested inspections are conducted within the specified time frame
Could this role be for you?
- Must live in Denmark
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Land Survey or Geomatics or relevant work experience.
- Competent in the construction process as well as Land and Measured Survey techniques.
- Knowledge and working experience of – GPS, Total Stations, 3D Laser
- Knowledge and working experience of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit, Navisworks, Recap, Cyclone & MicroSurvey STAR*NET
- Full European driver’s license
- Safe Pass or CSCS Card
- High value and high profile projects
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Opportunity to travel for other projects across Europe
To discuss further please fill out the form below by clicking ‘Apply for Job’.