Project Directors – Data Centres (M&E & CSA)
Senior Project Managers / Project Directors – MEP & CSA
Data centre projects – UK & Europe
Negotiable package including travel/allowances
A highly experienced senior project manager / project director is required for a leading global contractor on major new build data centre projects in Europe. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a major data centre project for a leading global client. The salary/package is negotiable and the position is offered on relocation or a rotation basis.
A leading global data centre organisation is actively seeking a senior level project managers to oversee major new build data centre projects in central Europe and Scandinavia. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of a major construction package or MEP package. You will be required to work very closely with the client and therefore it is essential you have previous client facing skills within a blue chip environment.
Could this role be for you?
It is essential that you have previously held a senior project manager or project director position on a major construction project, ideally within data centres or high technology although this is not essential if you can demonstrate excellent technical ability and management skills.
- A proven track record on large technical projects, ideally data centres.
- Major project experience – £50m+
- Experience of projects from design through to commissioning.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Educated to HNC or above in electrical engineering, construction, or building services.
- Opportunity to work on £200m+ projects
- A leading global organisation
- Excellent career opportunity within the data centre sector
Apply today to be considered for initial telephone interview.