I am working with an international construction company that are renowned for delivering high value workspaces and technical environments. They specialise in high-tech cleanrooms, data centre solutions, fit-outs, refurbishments, and turn-key construction of manufacturing facilities across UK, Ireland & Europe.
As the Quantity Surveyor, you will primarily be responsible for procurement (entering a pre-contract stage) and preparing tenders and contract documents including bills of quantities. Also experience in measurement on Cubit or Cost, value engineering, and undertaking tender analysis for the selection and appointment. Knowledge of CVR reporting, cost planning and forecasting costs to completion is essential too. This will then flow into post contract administration and cost control.
This is for a hyperscale semiconductor plant just outside of Dublin.
Could this role be for you?
- Must have a working knowledge of ECC, JCT & NEC contracts
- At least 3 years site experience
- Working understanding of procurement practices and forms of main and subcontract
- Good understanding of Cost / value process and reporting
- Data Centre/Pharma/Mission Critical experience essential
- GC or main contractor background ideally
- HNC/HND/ Degree in Quantity Surveying
Quantity Surveyor role working for an international construction specialist
Salary (dependent on experience) + package
Based in Ireland