Senior Project Manager
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – DATA CENTRE
Construction / Shell / Build to suit data centre.
UK with European travel.
You could become part of a worldwide Data Centre Client Side company that are an industry leader in the field and continuing to go through a period of impressive growth. The company offers a superb benefits package and are a leading name within the industry.
Applicants must have previously delivered a ‘powered shell’ / ‘build to suit’ data centre.
The Senior Project Manager will sit within the projects team and be responsible for numerous large scale and complex Data Centre projects across the EMEA region. The position requires someone that is able to work autonomously but within a set process and structure. The most important factor in your application being considered is your ability to work with and influence internal and external stakeholders to get projects completed in a timely fashion and to the highest possible standard. This role will be mainly looking after new build projects but as they come up may also involve upgrade and lifecycle works.
Could this role be for you?
Experience required for the role:
- Strong experience working on Data Centre sites or similar Critical Facilities
- Experience overseeing a powered shell project / build to suit data centre.
- A strong background and knowledge of the construction of a Data Centre or similar Critical Facility
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders and running a complex projects process
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Be within commutable distance of the London HQ
- To be comfortable with travelling to sites across the EU portfolio and longer term in emerging markets
- Be able to lead from the front in terms of company standards and aims
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
Apply today to be considered for an immediate interview.