Senior Project Manager
You will be joining a forward-thinking main contractor based in West London who are renowned for being specialists in turnkey Design and Build, operating in the UK & Europe.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading technically challenging project(s) and will deliver a large section of works. Projects will typically range from c £5m to 10 million within the business and may be singular projects in excess of £10million and covering the different market sectors.
This is for a major new build infrastructure project near Chobham, Surrey.
Could this role be for you?
- Must have a working knowledge of ECC, JCT & NEC contracts
- At least 6 years site experience
- Data Centre experience preferred but not essential, must have experience of leading projects with high-end engineering standards
- Good technical knowledge
- Experience with a main contractor
- Commercially aware
- Able to travel when necessary
Senior Project Manager role working for a specialist main contractor
Salary up to £90,000 (dependent on experience) + package
Based in Surrey/West London