Senior Quantity Surveyor
€70,000 – €90,000
Spain, MadridThe company
A leading European Civils Contractor is actively seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a Hyperscale Data Centre projects in Spain. This is an excellent opportunity to work on high value projects within a stable and rapidly expanding sector.
- As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for overseeing the Civils package on a Hyperscale data centre project in Madrid.
- Preparation of monthly, interim and final valuations, applications for payment, reconciliations of valuations and costs, and certification of amounts for contract, sub-contractors, specialists and suppliers.
- Liaise with other departments to provide controls to operate during progress of contracts. Prepare, submit and agree interim and final valuations with client representatives.
- Provide the Commercial Manager with sufficient information to enable the preparation of monthly and quarterly records of cash flow controls to be maintained.
Could this role be for you?
- The right to live and work in the EU – A bonus if you are already in Spain!
- A proven track record working as a Quantity Surveyor dealing with Civils and Earthworks packages.
- Experience on Critical Engineering projects would be beneficial.
- Educated to HNC or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Experience on major Civil Infrastructure projects.
- High value and high profile projects
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Opportunity to travel for other projects across Europe
To discuss further please fill out the form below by clicking ‘Apply for Job’.