Critical Facility Engineer
International Data Center operator that has multiple sites in Hong Kong are looking for Facility Engineers to join their expanding operation, to attract the best local talents, this client is offering 2 months salary signing on bonus for new joiners before mid-January 2023!
Critical Facility Engineering is to maintaining the overall health of the critical infrastructure systems. To act as an front-line for dealing with critical electrical and mechanical infrastructure operations, capacity management, performance optimization, and troubleshooting.
- 24/7 shift duty to support
- Conduct daily facility documentation of infrastructure systems
- Provide support which also includes installation/decommissioning of racks.
- Perform periodic technical and quality reviews of all MOP, SOP and ERP to ensure the most “up-to-date” techniques and safety guidelines are utilized as well as compliant with government regulations.
- Supervise contractors to ensure all maintenance activities are performed in accordance with approved MOPs
- Ensure availability targets are achieved and maintained
- Monitor and report load capacities of critical infrastructure to mitigate overload conditions during equipment failover between primary and redundant systems.
- Perform other services determined that are necessary to maintain and operate all mission-critical related infrastructure in an approved manner.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or relevant discipline.
- 2 years + working experience in building services , electrical, HVAC operation and maintenance.
- Registration of Electrical Worker (REW)
- Experience in distribution systems, generators and UPS system, and or HVAC systems, building management/automation systems.
- Experienced in Data Center operations or equivalent mission critical facility.
- Supervision of preventive and corrective maintenance activities.
- Candidates MUST be willing for reporting to work for shifts, or emergencies.