DataX Connect Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement
DataX Connect Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 March 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, area in which you are seeking employment
- Other information relevant to the recruitment process
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, and to make your information (and CV) available to our Consultants in connection with the recruitment process, unless you request otherwise
- To contact you about industry specific vacancies and news that might be of interest to you
- If your application is successful, we may provide your personal details to third parties (our client) in conjunction with the recruitment process
- If your application is unsuccessful, we may send your details to other clients and prospective employers in order to find you employment in conjunction with the employment process, unless you tell us otherwise
- To notify you about any changes to our service
- For the purposes of verifying right to work, your details may be passed to third parties for an identity check, qualification check etc. This shall be discussed with you prior to commencing
- For internal reporting, such as statistics, understanding the effectiveness of advertising and data analysis
- If required by law for the purposes of our business requirements, such as auditors or Government bodies
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online/
This website uses the web analysis service Lucky Orange to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website by collecting mouse-tracking data. The statistics we acquire allow us to improve our website and make it more accessible for you as a user. Lucky Orange is Privacy-Shield certified and the legal basis for the use of Lucky Orange under GDPR is Art. 6 Para. 1 (1) (f).
Cookies are stored on your computer and transmitted to servers of Lucky Orange LLC in the USA for the use of this service. It is possible to prevent the storage of cookies using the settings in your browser. You can prevent the use of Lucky Orange by activating an opt-out cookie via the following link: https://privacy.luckyorange.com/ .
This website uses Lucky Orange in the IP masking mode. This shortens IP addresses for further processing and prevents direct reference to persons. The IP address transmitted by your browser using Lucky Orange will not be merged with other data collected by us. Information about data protection from Lucky Orange is available at https://www.luckyorange.com/privacy.php.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Disclosing your information
- We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Prospective employers and/or clients for the purposes of assessing your suitability, even where those prospective employers and or client wish to remain anonymous until later in the recruitment process;
- Insurance companies that require the data to contact you with a quote for business insurances, (where appropriate);
- Identity verification companies for the purpose of validating right to work documents and ID documents.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If has substantially all of its assets acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its candidates will be one of the transferred assets
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
If you choose to register on the website, you will be asked to create a secure password. To ensure data protection, we ask you not to share this password with anyone.
Changes to this policy
This policy is subject to change, and this page shall be updated to reflect these changes. You shall be emailed with updates if required. Please frequently check this page to see and updates or changes to this policy.
Controlling your personal information
You have the right to ask us not to process your data including for marketing purposes, in accordance with your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998. We will usually contact you before disclosing your information to third parties for such purposes as outlined in this policy.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you email marketing about job listings, market information, or anything else we may think will be interesting to you.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email your request to [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy, please contact us via email [email protected] or write to us at Highfield PS, Unit 2
Mill Court, The Sawmills, Durley, SO32 2EJ.