I am working with an international construction company that are renowned for delivering high value workspaces and technical environments. They specialise in high-tech cleanrooms, data centre solutions, fit-outs, refurbishments, and turn-key construction of manufacturing facilities across Europe.
As the Estimator, you will be working in the design and build team and be responsible for providing tender costs for construction projects (for the Divisional Director’s adjudication) ensuring a competitive net bid.
This is for a mixture of data centre, manufacturing, clean room and pharmaceutical projects across Dublin area.
Could this role be for you?
- 3+ years’ experience in Estimating
- A good knowledge of contracts and contract agreements, construction materials, methods, and technologies
- Planning techniques, procurement, and management systems
- Understanding of H&S
- Data Centre/Pharma/Mission Critical experience essential
- Construction management or Surveying third level qualification
Estimator role working for an international construction specialist
Salary up to €75,000 (dependent on experience) + package
Based in North Dublin