MEP Project Director
Highfield Professional Solutions
Project Director / MEP Lead
Data centre project
Negotiable package including travel/allowances
A leading client is seeking senior project managers / project directors for major new build data centre projects in Europe. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a major data centre project for a leading global client. The salary/package is negotiable and the position is offered on relocation or a rotation basis.
A leading global data centre organisation is actively seeking senior level project managers to oversee major new build data centre projects in Europe. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of a major construction package or MEP package. You will be required to work very closely with the client and therefore it is essential you have previous client facing skills within a blue chip environment.
Could this role be for you?
It is essential that you have previously held a senior project manager or project director position on a major construction project, ideally within data centres or high technology although this is not essential if you can demonstrate excellent technical ability and management skills.
- A proven track record on large technical projects, ideally data centres.
- Experience within MEP, Construction, or cabling infrastructure.
- Major project experience – £50m+
- Experience of projects from design through to commissioning.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Educated to HNC or above in electrical engineering, construction, or building services.
- 20MW+ Data centre projects
- Major contractor
- Excellent career prospects
Apply today to be considered for interview.