Programme Manager – Austria/Switzerland
Location – Switzerland
I am currently looking for a Programme Manager to join my client who are leading international IT infrastructure and services company. This particular Programme Manager will be working in their Data Centre division across the DACH region. As Programme Manager you will be working closely with and reporting into the Regional Construction Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager who is looking for a new challenge within a global corporation or would also suit someone working as a Project Director and has overseen numerous projects simultaneously.
Programme Manager Salary:
Programme Manager Role:
- Strategic planning and execution of all Data Centre construction, fit out and infrastructure projects on the campuses within the Austria/Switzerland Regions.
- Collaborate with your peers across EMEA to continually assess, align on and improve delivery methodology, Security and Health and Safety standards, Cost Management and Scheduling guidelines, Procurement and Pre-Construction principles.
- Project delivery to internal and external EA, IST, RFO and RFS commitments within this region, ensuring timely and accurate tracking and reporting to stakeholders and Senior Leadership.
- Pro-actively identify, assess, and mitigate risks that arise during the course of the projects, ensuring consistent, accurate and timely reporting from your teams within your region.
- Manage, develop and coach a team of internal and external Construction Managers, Project Managers and General/Sub-Contractors on all campuses within this region, including resource planning and performance reviews. Ensure optimum and consistent resource structures are in place on all campuses within your region.
- Ensure consistent general Construction management tasks, governance and compliance reqts are adhered to consistently, including but not limited to Project , Cost and change management meetings, controls and reporting.
Programme Manager Requirements:
- Professional skills – Successfully completed engineering studies (university or technical college) or equivalent
- Strong communication skills and reliability
- Many years of professional experience in project development and/or project management
- Distinct ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Commercial understanding – Many years of professional experience in a data center environment desirable
- Good knowledge of utility systems and construction processes
- Project management certification (e.g. Prince2 or PMP)
- Good knowledge of HOAI/RIBA/CAD/BIM
- Business fluent in German and English language
- Mobility and willingness to travel for cross-location project assignments within the region and abroad