I am working with a market leading general contractor that is establishing a new data centre team across Europe for a number of secured and long term hyperscale projects, locations include Denmark, Netherlands, Ireland and the UK, with a number of other projects in the imminent pipeline.
As the Quantity Surveyor, you will primarily be responsible for procurement (entering a pre-contract stage) and preparing tenders and contract documents including bills of quantities. Also experience in measurement on Cubit or Cost, value engineering, and undertaking tender analysis for the selection and appointment. Knowledge of CVR reporting, cost planning and forecasting costs to completion is essential too. This will then flow into post contract administration and cost control.
This is for brand new hyperscale data centre project in Europe.
Could this role be for you?
- Must have a working knowledge of ECC, JCT & NEC contracts
- At least 5 years site experience
- Working understanding of procurement practices and forms of main and subcontract
- Good understanding of Cost / value process and reporting
- Data Centre/Pharma/Mission Critical experience essential
- GC or main contractor background ideally
- HNC/HND/ Degree in Quantity Surveying
Quantity Surveyor role working for a market leading main contractor
Salary (dependent on experience) + package + uplifts in Europe
Based in Europe