Recruitment Learning and Development Co-ordinator
Values we swear by | Committed | Resilient | Positive | Drive | Disciplined | Competitive
First off, what do we expect from a newbie?
- Genuine human
- Ooooooze positivity
- Focused on creating solutions
- Prepared to challenge yourself
- Push yourself outside your comfort zone
- Ability to bounce back
- Determination to the very best version of yourself
In return, what can we offer you?
- Work for directors that realise there is more to life than the mundane constant that is Monday – Friday. We work a 4 day week (Monday – Thursday)
- We offer personalised working
- Unlimited holiday – we work hard, why not enjoy it without limitations?
- Every tool in the book that you could need to do your job, and do it to a high standard
- Bring your doggo in – providing they like people and other dogs!
- Days to give back to our local community
- Healthspan over Lifespan! Benefits and perks that actually benefit YOU!
- HEKA (Health and Lifestyle benefits monthly allowance)
- Non cliché trips – We refuse to take people to Ibiza, Marbella. Get us somewhere QUIRKY!
- Freedom & trust from day one
Official ‘job spec’
If you’re here then you want to work for us – yay!
We are hiring for a Learning and Development Co-Ordinator/Trainer
Salary: Up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Experience in a 360 recruitment role
- Passionate about L&D
- Someone who lives and breathes our company values
- Confident delivering training to the team
- Full autonomy of the first 6 months of new starter training
- Collaborate with senior leadership on induction plans and training ideas
- Support consultants through their probationary periods and support them in driving their own success
- 1-2-1 and group training sessions
- Create your own training sessions
- Work with the L&D Manager closely (Emily Amos) to create new and exciting ways to develop the team