Project Superintendent – Des Moines
Project Superintendent – Mission Critical – Iowa
Do you want to work for one of the leading data centre general contractors? A company that is committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that inspires, motivates, and continuously improves?
You will be joining a market leading general contractor who are renowned for being specialists in the ever expanding data centre sector. As a result of further project success they are seeking high level candidates to take the company forward in the coming years.
As the Superintendent you will be responsible for overseeing a specific package to ensure the successful completion of data centre projects. You will lead and develop a project team and work closely with the client to ensure project targets are being exceeded. You will attend and lead project meetings to present the ongoing status of the delivery.
Could this role be for you?
- Recommended ways to reduce cost, improve schedule dates, decrease project scope and improve the quality of the project
- Led subcontractors and field employees on a jobsite
- Have you constructed projects in accordance with plans, schedule, specifications and standards.
Do you have the following?
- A proven track record in field and project construction management experience is necessary for this position.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents, knowledge of construction methodology and materials, and the ability to communicate, negotiate and problem solve.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Apple products (iPhone & iPad) and have the ability to learn specific software. Solid systems experience with Procore, JDE, and Asta is preferred.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package with Tax-Advantaged HSA and FSA offerings
- Employer-Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Provisions
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan With Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary Products including: Critical Illness Insurance and Accident Insurance
- Corporate Wellness Program with Wellness Time Off and Rewards
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your role within a market leading general contractor.