QA/ QC Manager
Quality Control Manager- Travelling – Data Centres
You will be joining a market leading general contractor who are renowned for being specialists in the ever expanding data centre sector. As a result of further project success they are seeking high level candidates to take the company forward in the coming years.
As the Quality Control Manager, you will provide direction & leadership on data centre projects for the mission critical division. This includes the full level 1-5 commissioning process & the turnover of data centres to end users. This individual will also be responsible for the Quality Control Program.
Could this role be for you?
- Level 1-5 commissioning experience on data centres.
- Experience overseeing the inspection process and managing customer expectations to deliver the project on time.
- Experience implementing the QC program for data centre projects leading all activities required in the project closeout inclusive of operations and maintenance manuals, model turn over, and training.
- Co-ordinate & manage QC specialists.
- Experience resolving site commissioning issues for the customer and addressing their concerns around this process.
- Ensure testing is completed to required standard and certification provided.
- Communicate with other departments (Project managers, Superintendents & subcontractors) around any concerns and improvements around quality.
Do you have the following?
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in construction, Civil, Architectural, Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering is preferred (preferred).
- A minimum of six (6) years of construction QC/QA experience with a proven history of leading others successfully and to teach, develop and mentor a team (required).
- Skills: Ability to read and interpret construction documents, knowledge of construction methods and materials, and the ability to communicate, negotiate and problem solve are all required skills. Candidate must also have time management and project organizational skills to be successful in this role.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Apple products (iPhone & iPad) and have the ability to learn specific software. Solid systems experience with Procore, JDE, Bluebeam and Asta is desirable.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package with Tax-Advantaged HSA and FSA offerings
- Employer-Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Provisions
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan With Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary Products including: Critical Illness Insurance and Accident Insurance
- Corporate Wellness Program with Wellness Time Off and Rewards
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your role within a market leading general contractor.