Senior Quantity Surveyor
You will be joining a forward-thinking main contractor based in West London who are renowned for being specialists in turnkey Design and Build, operating in the UK & Europe.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will primarily be responsible for the commercial management and administration of works / tasks as allocated. Projects will typically range from c £5m to 10 million within the business and may be singular projects in excess of £10million and covering the different market sectors.
This is for a major new build infrastructure project near Chobham, Surrey.
Could this role be for you?
- Must have a working knowledge of ECC, JCT & NEC contracts
- At least 6 years site experience
- Working understanding of procurement practices and forms of main and subcontract
- Good understanding of Cost / value process and reporting
- Experience with a main contractor
- HNC/HND/ Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Senior Quantity Surveyor role working for a specialist main contractor
- Salary up to £70,000 (dependent on experience) + package
- Based in Surrey
Please contact Lizzie to discuss further.