CSA Quantity Surveyor
Job Title: CSA Quantity Surveyor
Project: Hyperscale Data Centre
A leading Irish General Contractor is actively seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a Hyperscale Data Centre in the Netherlands. This is an excellent opportunity to work on high value projects within a stable and rapidly expanding sector.
- As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for overseeing the CSA package on a Hyperscale data centre projects in the Netherlands.
- Preparation of monthly, interim and final valuations, applications for payment, reconciliations of valuations and costs, and certification of amounts for contract, sub-contractors, specialists and suppliers.
- Liaise with other departments to provide controls to operate during progress of contracts. Prepare, submit and agree interim and final valuations with client representatives.
- Provide the Commercial Manager with sufficient information to enable the preparation of monthly and quarterly records of cash flow controls to be maintained.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record working as a Quantity Surveyor dealing with Civils, Structural and Architectural packages.
- Experience on Critical Engineering projects would be beneficial.
- Educated to HNC or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Excellent commercial understanding and acumen.
- EU Passport is required.
- High value and high profile projects
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Opportunity to travel for projects across Europe
To discuss further please fill out the form below by clicking ‘Apply for Job’.