I am working with a market leading general contractor that is establishing a new data centre team across Europe for a number of secured and long term hyperscale projects, locations include Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands, Ireland and the UK, with a number of other projects in the imminent pipeline.
As the Electrical Lead, you will primarily be responsible for the delivery of all electrical package across designated large and or multiple smaller scale projects that are on time, on budget and meet the companies zero objectives of safety, quality, and energy.
This is for brand new hyperscale data centre project in Belgium.
Could this role be for you?
- 8+ years’ work experience in leading the Electrical Management of large scale and complex MEP related Projects the mission critical sector.
- Good understanding of the MEP supply chain and dynamics.
- Understanding and experience in managing CFCI, OFCI and Client vendors.
- Professional competence through operational involvement in all phases of large-scale complex projects from estimating, pre-construction, installation, commissioning, demonstration, and handover.
- GC or main contractor background ideally
- Electrical Academic/ MEP Technical related Qualification.
Electrical Lead role working for a market leading main contractor
Salary (dependent on experience) + package + uplifts in Europe
Based in Belgium