An internationally renowned company, with an outstanding reputation within the critical facilities sector. Joining the company would be an excellent move for an engineer who is looking for an opportunity to work with critical equipment on a fantastic site.
Engineering Manager sought from a critical background, ideally needing to be technically knowledgeable with working experience on the HV side. Great opportunity for an individual capable of leading teams of teams of engineers through PPM and reactive tasks, heading up switching schedules and communicating well with relevant clients and stakeholders.
Could this role be for you?
- Worked at Engineering Manager level previously
- Hold a valid HV ticket
- Possess strong leadership skills and be capable of leading teams of engineers
- Prior experience of managing workflow of a number of engineering shift teams
- Be a good communicator capable of speaking well with relevant stakeholders
- Work on a thriving critical site
- Opportunity to head up multiple shift team of engineers
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Competitive salary package
To discuss further please fill out the form below by clicking ‘Apply for Job’.