Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
You will be joining a forward-thinking main contractor based in West London who are renowned for being specialists in turnkey Design and Build, operating in the UK & Europe.
As the Quantity Surveyor, you will primarily be responsible for the commercial management and administration of works / tasks as allocated, Projects and to manage the financial issues and apply cost control procedures related to the procurement and delivery of construction projects.
This is for a major new build infrastructure project near Hayes, West London.
Could this role be for you?
- Must have a working knowledge of ECC, JCT & NEC contracts
- At least 4 years site experience working on building and construction projects, ideally with values more than £1M
- Working understanding of procurement practices and forms of main and subcontract
- Good understanding of Cost / value process and reporting
- Experience with a main contractor
- HNC/HND/ Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Quantity Surveyor role working for a specialist main contractor
- Salary up to £65,000 (dependent on experience) + package
- Based in West London
To discuss further please fill out the form below by clicking ‘Apply for Job’