Senior Quantity Surveyor
I am working with a market leading general contractor that is establishing a new data centre team in Ireland for a number of secured and long term hyperscale projects.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will primarily be responsible for ensuring that the project is completed within its projected budget, and price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project. Also, to prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
This is for a major new build infrastructure project in Dublin area, Ireland.
Could this role be for you?
- Must have a working knowledge of ECC, JCT & NEC contracts
- Confident at handling a body of work in pre-construction or construction and look after packages.
- Working understanding of procurement practices and forms of main and subcontract
- Good understanding of upstream and downstream variations
- Experience with a main contractor
- Data Centre/Pharma/Mission Critical experience ideally
- HNC/HND/ Degree in Quantity Surveying
Senior Quantity Surveyor role working for a market leading general contractor
Salary (dependent on experience) + package
Based in Dublin, Ireland