Job Title: Senior Superintendent
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
We are currently working with a widely respected General Contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area who are looking to recruit a Senior Superintendent as part of their ongoing expansion. They are an innovative firm working across a range of sectors including mission critical, life science, healthcare, education, commercial, interiors and multifamily.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Managing and coordinating all aspects of construction projects, from start to finish.
- Supervising and mentoring field staff, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Providing regular progress updates to the project team and clients.
- Ensuring all work on site meets safety and quality standards, whilst adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Conducting site inspections and producing detailed reports on progress and issues.
Could this role be for you?
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role. You should have excellent organizational and communication skills, be able to work well under pressure and have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and to the highest quality standards. Other requirements will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or a related field.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to manage and motivate teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and technical knowledge of construction processes and materials.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Project Management software and Bluebeam.
- Opportunity to work for a highly innovative and progressive company, pioneering the construction market in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Healthcare- medical, dental, vision.
- Wellness program.
- 401k retirement plan
- Breakfast burrito Friday’s, stocked kitchen, catered lunches, sports tickets, team happy hours, free parking, free shuttle to BART, book club book reimbursement.
- Fun company culture.
If you are a highly motivated individual who enjoys a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment, and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please apply today!