VP Sales – Data Centre Provider
This is one of the fastest growing data centre providers in Europe. With an excellent proposition and recent investment they are in the ideal position to take advantage of the growing demand for data centre space and operations.
As a result if continued expansion they are seeking a VP Sales to cover the UK region.
As the VP Sales you will be responsible for generating a pipeline of sales opportunities withing large corporate organisations. Your target clients will be C Level executives with multi-national portfolios and multi-million pound budgets for data centre usage. You will be joining a highly successful small team of sales professionals that are driven to create a high performing business.
This is a stand alone sales role and you will be responsible for generating and closing sales opportunities. You will be supported by a central function and report into the global head of sales.
The role requirements:
- A proven track record in IT Solutions sales or data centre sales.
- A track record of generating and closing high value sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of IT Solutions, Data Centres, or networking / telecommunications.
- Experience working with high level corporate clients.
- A strategic thinker that can identify and expand on sales opportunities.
- The ability to travel in Europe as and when required.
- A market leading rapidly expanding organisation.
- Excellent earning potential.
- The opportunity to create a UK based sales function.
To discuss further please fill out the form below by clicking ‘Apply for Job’.